The Fed Loan service was launched in 2009 by Pennsylvania Higher Education commission. This service provides the student loans to the needy students and it is controlled by the Federal Government to help the education department. It is very helpful way to get an online loan for studying. You can apply for online loan by registering an account on the official website of Fed Loan by following the given set of instructions. BY having an access you will be able to check balance of student loan, schedule and review the payment process.
What are the basic requirements for creating an online account?
- You require a PC with the internet facility.
- Keep the personal details in hand.
- You should have the Social Security Number with you.
- You need a valid email ID.
- Open the website by putting the URL in the search tab of the web browser by following the given link www.myfedloan.org
- At the left side of the homepage of the website you will see an option labeled as “Create an account”, click on it to move forward.
- Now give your personal details as required in the given spaces and then carefully read the terms and conditions of the company.
- Click on the button labeled as “Continue” to how your agreement with the terms.
- Give the username and password for the account registration.
- Review your information to verify it.
- For more queries about Fed Loan service you can visit the help center.
Students who want loan are recommended to visit the Fed Loan and get the educational loan.