Department of children and families of Florida is operating Childcare service program for public sector. Now customers can access Childcare Program online via website. The aim of this program is to provide good care of child to give them healthy and good growing environment. By accessing this online website you can find complete information for enrolling into the program and childcare providers.
To apply for this program customer has to first read full criteria of the applying childcare program and after that customer can find the childcare providers who can take care of your child with great responsibility and in better environment. Providers are promised to give healthy and safe brought up environment to children.
- Click on this link www.myflorida.com/childcare and access the official website.
- After accessing the website choose an option from the list and click on “Registered Family Day Care Home” link.
- Now fill the registration application first enter the requirement and tick mark the check box to confirm completion of the requirement.
- Now enter applicant information like “first name” “Last name” “Email address” and “Phone number”.
- Provide site address like “Street” “City” “State” “Zip” and “Country”.
- At the end press “Submit” application” button.
Department of Children and Families of Florida is now providing social service via online website with an ambition to improve the lives of children with proper care and healthy environment. They are providing different services and program for the users and different criteria for enrolling in these programs.