Npower is electricity and gas supplier in United Kingdom. It was established in 2002 and having head office in Swindon, England UK. Customer can avail many online services of the company by visiting the website. For submission of meter reading online user need to have a registered account. In this article those steps are mentioned with specifications.
By registering an account you can:
- Pay online bills.
- Text and email free.
- Get access to meter read reminders.
- Manage direct debits.
- User need to have a computer with internet connectivity.
- User requires account number written on bill.
- Visit the official website of company to register an account by following the given link www.npower.com/meterread
- As the website opens you have to click on the purple color tab which is marked as “Register”.
- A new page appear which contain some blanks and demands some information of the user who is willing to have an account.
- Enter your account number which is written on the left side of the bill in the first blank.
- Give your username and postcode in the given blanks.
- Move towards the section of login information and give your username or email ID in the mentioned field.
- Suggest a strong password of 7-20 characters long including one letter and number in the given space.
- Verify your password by re-typing in the next field.
- Lastly click on the “Continue” button to show your agreement with the terms and conditions of the company and finish the process of registration.
- Now you can manage your account online by giving the login details.