Food is definitely one of the most important things in this world. You cannot live without food and no one can surely survive with it. On the other hand, if you are one of those people who loves to eat, you must have already know about Thrifty Foods and the amazing food it offers for everyone to enjoy.
Thrifty Foods is a chain of supermarkets located in Canada as well as British Columbia. Alec Campbell and Ernie Skinner founded the company in the year 1977, when the first store was opened in Fairfield, Victoria. On June 2014, the chain is already operating about 27 stores on Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island. It is simply the biggest chain of supermarket on Vancouver Island.
As a token of gratitude, Thrifty Foods is offering their customer survey for everyone to join into. This survey could surely help the company to enhance their service and food. So, as a customer, you only want to get the best and to get the best, you have to let the company know that you have concerns you want them to enhance.
How To Join The Thrifty Foods Customer Survey:
- Recent receipt from the last time you shop at Thrifty Foods.
- A device in which you can have access to the internet.
- You should be 18 years old and above.
Step By Step Guide:
- To start the customer survey, you should visit www.nrg-panels.com/thrifty.
- Once you’re in the survey page, you will be asked to choose which language you want to use. Choose if it will be in English or in French and click “Next”.
- Next will need you to sign up, so you can start the survey.
- Once done, you can now start answering the given question and make sure you answer them with all honestly, be it positive or not.
- After completing answering the survey, you will be qualified to win about $1000 Thrifty Food Gift Cards.
As a customer, you want your beloved market to grow and give you better service. However, sometimes, things aren’t always the way they want you to be. Some things could surely go beyond your control. However, if you want to help them, answering their surveys would be ideal, which is why, taking Thrifty Foods Customer Survey now give you a chance to share your thoughts and opinion about the store itself.