“Old Navy” is known as the clothing and accessories Retailer Company. Customer can access e-stores to shop at their website. Old Navy offers credit cards to its customers and allows them to save 10% with their card. Follow the instructions to apply for the credit card online.
- Your full name will be required
- Address information
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Driver’s license number
How To Apply?
- Visit the website at www.oldnavy.com .
- Scroll down the page and click on “Apply Now & Save Today” link.
- Enter your first name, M.I, last name.
- Type your address in the required field.
- Type the name of the city in which you are living.
- Click on down arrow and choose the name of your state.
- Type zip code to indentify your location.
- Enter your home number and other phone number.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your net income.
- Enter total number of years at your living address.
- Enter your date of birth
- Type your social security number.
- Enter your driver’s license number, state and expiration date.
- Choose the statement of delivery.
- Read and accept terms and conditions.
- Click on “Secure Submit” button.
- You can get 10% off.
- Save your money and enjoy online services.
- Make online payments and pay your bills electronically.
To apply for the card make sure that you are at least 18 years old, your credit history is completed clear of bankruptcy. You will be able to get email updates, special offers and account information at your email ID. You can call at 1-800-OLD-NAVY (1.800.563.6289 to contact with representative to get any information.