HRMC stands for Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customer. It’s actually a department of UK Government which is responsible for collection of tax and state payments. This was established in 2005. It is providing various online services on its official website. If you are a registered member of HMRC then you can access your account through which you can enjoy all services for free. In order to check your VAT EU Refunds or to make payments or submit your returns you must be a registered member. You can create your account by following given below steps of executions. In this article you will get information about registration process of HMRC.
Set of Requirements:
- You own a computer with internet connection
- Keep your personal information in hand to create your account
- First of all you have to open website of HMRC on given URL Link www.online.hmrc.gov.uk
- You have to click on button of “Register” located on right column of web page.
- Now you have to select that what kind of account you really want to have either individual or organization or Pension Agent.
- Select number of services which you want to use and click on button of “Next”
- You will be redirected to a new web page where you are supposed to provide personal information in relevant fields as directed to complete the process of registration.
- For further details please visit Frequently Asked question web page