Orange is one of the biggest mobile and internet provider in United Kingdom. It was founded in 1994. Orange launched a service named as Orange Mobile account. It gives various services to its customers like checking phone bills, changing service plans and much more. User simply need to have an account on the website of Orange.
What are the main requirements for enrolling an account?
For enrollment of the account on Orange you need to fulfill the following the requirements:
- You must have a PC with the internet accessibility.
- You have to give the mobile phone number and security code that will be sent to your phone via SMS.
- You have to enter the account number or last four digits of identity code to get monthly pay.
How one can get a registered account?
In order to get a registered account on the official website of Orange you need to follow the given step wise instructions:
- First of all access the authorized website of Orange Mobile to enroll an account by following the given link www.Orange.co.uk/YourAccount
- As the homepage of the website opens you have to locate the option labeled as “MOBILE, 4GEE AND TABLETS” and then click on it to start the process.
- In the next step you have to click on the green color tab marked as “Register”.
- As soon as you click on register you will be directed to a new web page where you have to enter the mobile phone number so that a security code can be sent to you via SMS on your phone.
- Click on the button marked as “Continue”.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the registration procedure.
- You can login your account after registration and manage it the way you want.