The Office of the State Comptroller offers various services to its customers. It gives the facility of notifying the customers by sending emails about the latest updates in their topic of interest. User simply needs to sign up by following the given steps and receive emails about their selected publications and communications.
What Are The Main Requirements For Signing Up?
For registering a new account you need to fulfill the given needs:
- User must have a PC with the internet access.
- User must have a valid email address.
How One Can Receive Emails From Office?
Go through the given step wise instructions to receive emails by sign up:
- Go to the official website of the company to create an account and get notified by emails. Follow up the link www.osc.state.ny.us
- As the homepage opens you are required to click on the link which is labeled as “Subscribe” located on the top of the page.
- A new page opens which shows a form with some blank spaces. You are bound to fill the blanks in order to get your registered on the website.
- In the first section you have to select the salutation from the drop down menu by specifying yourself.
- Then move forward by entering your first and last name in the given blanks.
- Give your email address in the next blank.
- Now comes the section of contact information, you have to enter the phone number, fax number and website in the respective boxes.
- Enter the company name, title, address and city name in given spaces.
- Select your current state from list and enter the zip code as a confirmation of your location.
- Pick the option from the given ones that which publication you want to receive.
- Now select the topics on which you want to get communications.