The Oklahoma Supreme Court Network is online service for judiciary structure by the government of Oklahoma. You can find here all information about judiciary matters and online status of your cases. You can get complete information about the courts, decisions, programs, latest news, court records and legal research sources. Now you don’t need to go to court for making payments when you have e-payment service at this website.
How To Make e-Payments?
Now public can make secure payments for their cases easily. For making online payments you have to first read terms and conditions carefully to start the payments process.
You must have internet connection to access official website
- Click on this URL www.oscn.net and open the homepage of this website.
- After accessing the website click on “E-PAYMENTS” option at the right side of page.
- Read the terms and condition and if you are agree then click on “I AGREE. LETS GET STARTED” button.
- Select your county from the given drop menu.
- Enter “Case number” and press “Find Case” button.
- Now follow the steps and provide cost, payor and billing information.
- If you need any help then click on this link www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/SimpleHelp.asp?HelpContextID=84
Terms and Conditions:
- Online payments are not allowed for all kind of cases.
- You can make online payment for one case one time.
- After making online payments, there may be some additional requirements by the court.
- You cannot change the name and address while making online payment, you have to visit to the court for making these changes.