To complete this survey, participants of the survey have to answer the following questions:
- Where was your most recent shopping experience?
- Party City Store
2. Which store did you make your most recent purchase at? (Picture of receipt on the right shows where to locate the store number.) Insert store number.
3. Rate your most recent shopping experience on a 1 – 5 scale (1 = poor; 5 = excellent)
4. What caused you to have a bad experience?
- Time to Checkout
- Lack of Associate Friendliness
- Lack of Associate Availability
- Return Related
- Inability to find Product
5. What brought you to Party City today?
- 1st Birthday
- Adult Birthday
- Baby Shower
- Bridal Shower
- Business Event
- Engagement Party
- Kids Birthday
- School Events
- Other Seasons (Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year’s Eve, Mardi Gras, Summer/ Luau, etc.)
6. Where have you heard about Party City recently?
- Friends or Family
- Newspaper, Circular
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, etc)
- TV Commercial
7. Please rate the following on a 1 to 5 scale (1 = poor; 5 = excellent):
- Cleanliness of Store
- Items and Pricing clearly marked
- Assistance from Employees
- Efficiency of Check-Out Process
8. Please answer the following: (options are Yes, No and N/A)
- Did Party City provide you with more ideas for your party or inspire you to have a party?
- Were shopping carts/baskets available in store?
- Did all associates that you noticed wear name-tags?
- Were any obstructions in the store that made it hard to shop? (Boxes in the aisle, ladders, etc.)?
- Did an associate approach you and offer assistance?
9. Did you order Balloons?
10. Please answer the following questions regarding your Balloon Order: (Select Yes or No)
- The Balloon Order was ready on time for pick-up.
- The Balloon Order was complete and accurate.
- Were you offered a balloon bag?
- Did your Balloons stay inflated to your expectations?
- If given the option to inflate your own balloons when wait time is long, would you do it?
11. How likely are you to: ( Answer in terms of Extremely Likely, Likely, Somewhat Likely, Somewhat Unlikely, Not at all Likely)
- Shop Party City in the future
- Recommend Party City to your friends or family
12. If you have anything you would like to share with us about your shopping experience, please comment below.
13. To enter for a chance to win $100 and sign up for email and/or text messages from Party City, please provide the following information. We respect your privacy and will not share or sell your information.
- Address 2
- City/ Town
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Phone Number
At the end of the survey, the participant of survey is thanked to complete the survey and for being a valued costumer. To complete the survey press Done. The participant can go back at any point to the previous question by pressing Prev button.