EMIS Access Online is an online service provided by the collaboration of Patient UK and EMIS. It facilitates the patients to book GP appointments and order repeat prescription online. It is valid only for the registered users of United Kingdom who have been issued registration letter. New users need to create an account on the official website by giving the information which is printed on the registration letter. Go through the given steps to access the account on EMIS.
What Are The Requirements For Creating New Account?
- User must have a computer with the internet access.
- You need to have a registration letter.
How To Register To Access For GP Appointments?
- Open the official website of the company by putting its URL in the search tab of the internet web browser for creating an account. Please go through the mentioned link www.Patient.co.uk/Surgery.asp
- In the next step click on the “Register” button and select the option of “Patient Access” to have the registration form.
- You will be asked a question that “Have you received registration letter from your practice?”
- Response by picking the yes or no option accordingly if you have received registration letter or not.
- Click on yes if you have registration letter and then enter the required information including PIN number, practice ID, access ID, NHS or CHI Number in the respective blanks.
- Click on the brown color tab labeled as “Next” and follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
- In case if you don’t have registration letter than click on “No” and enter your postcode in the given blank and proceed by following the instructions and finish the procedure.