Nexus Communications is a telecom company established in United States. It was founded in year 2000. It is providing Telephonic services to its customers with reasonable price range in different fifteen states all around the country. It is offering a Reach out wireless life line program, it is a phone service which is established for people of low revenue by availing discounts. Only eligible candidates can apply for this program. Only a single member can apply for this program in a household and also those candidates can apply who are enrolled in government assistant program. After registration you can get free minutes and phone, on completion of registration you will get free activation and shipping. In this article you will come to know about process of registration for Wireless Life line program.
- You need to own a computer with internet accessibility
- You must be a eligible customer
- You have to visit its official URL
Step by Step Instruction:
- Go to visit website of Reach out at www.reachoutwireless.com in order to register for wireless Life line program.
- You have to input Zip code of your area in given field of box and click on button of “Go” to proceed further.
- In next step you have to read all instruction cited on website and click on button of “Proceed to step 2”
- You have to select plan of your choice and click on button of “Procced to step three”
- You have to answer given set of questions to proceed further.
- You have to input other details including your name, zip code, mailing address and bill information in relevant fields and click on button of “Submit”