Toys “R” Us is a chain of retail stores in United States of America. Its head quarter is located in New Jersey US. It is one of the leading name in the toy world. Toys “R” Us Buyer Protection Plan is a service launched by the company to give the offers of replacement and service plans. Once user bought the plan he can avail the service of replacement plan or service plan in case of any spoil and damage to the purchased product.
What are the basic requirements to avail Buyer Protection Plan?
- User must have a computer with the internet facility available.
- User need to make sure that the purchased product is entitled for protection plan or not.
Follow the given set of instructions to complete the enrollment process:
- You can enroll for the Toys “R” Us Buyer Protection Plan by accessing the official website of company. Follow the given link www.repairnow.com/toysrus
- Firstly for the enrollment you need to give some details as per requirement. Add the username and a valid email address in the given blanks.
- In the next step give your phone number, postal code and country name in the given spaces respectively.
- Tick on the button marked as “Get Started”.
- Now you will be given an option to select the coverage plan from the given plans and register yourself for that particular plan.
- Click on the button labeled as “Continue” and then select the purchased item on which you want to have coverage plan.
- The process of enrollment is completed and user have joined Toys “R” Us Buyer Protection Plan.