The Royal Mail is company of UK State which was established in 1516. It deals with domestic and overseas services of postal along with non-postal services. Royal mail is providing service of redirection for those customers who have changed their address or they have moved to some place in order to receive their mails. Before moving you are supposed to submit your application to receive mails. This will charge you forty euro a year. You can register yourself for this service only if you are having a computer with internet access.
- You must own a computer with internet connection available on system.
- You must have active Royal Mail account
- You must keep a renewal letter received from Royal Mail.
Step by Step Instructions:
- First of all you have to turn on your computer system and open internet browser, add official URL of website in address bar to access website.
- Link of website is given here www.royalmail.com/redirection
- In step you are required to add your email ID along with password in mentioned fields of text.
- If you are a new member and you don’t have account then you are supposed to hit a click on option of “Register” to create your account.
- Now you have to enter reference number and personal identification number in given fields. Which you can get from Royal Mail Renewal letter.
- Click on button of “Continue”
- Furthermore, you have to add all your personal information in given fields. You are supposed to confirm your detail in order to make your payment online.
- For more details visit FAQ Web page.