Satellite coffee was found in 1987 by Jean Bernstein who aimed to provide best coffee to its customers while maintaining aroma, warmth and the flavor that a coffee should be able to provide. Jean believed in the concept that coffee makes a human brain active and it should be given to children as well since it doesn’t cause any harm to them.
Since its foundation, this coffee shop has a won a number of awards including “Best of the city” award in 2008, “Best of Burque” in 2006, reader’s choice restaurant in 2008 etc. The official page of this company offers customers to apply for jobs. These jobs may include hourly duties as well as permanent jobs. Customers can view menu at Satellite Coffee online and select the meals which they want to eat before going to their nearest outlet. They may view the menu to decide whether they want to pay a visit or not.
Satellite Coffee has started a customer satisfaction survey in order to improve their quality and get a grip of feedback of the customers. To start the survey, follow these steps:
- Open the website www.satellite-feedback.com to start the survey and click on the language in which you want to take the survey.
Note: If the survey is expired, you will get a thanking message for your interest notifying you that the survey is not active any more.
- Choose your language from the available options which are English and Spanish.
- Initiate the survey by clicking the start button and answer all the questions as per instructions given with each question.
- You can suggest new ideas and ways to improve the quality of products, their delivery and the menu offered by this restaurant.
- Provide your contact details so that restaurant staff may contact you to discuss your ideas.