Shell Driver’s Club is an oil and gas company and its registered office is in London, UK. For the enrollment in Shell Driver’s Club you have to take the club card from any shell station and the complete the online registration. Now you can enjoy the bonus o buying petrol from any shell station. You can also exchange your points for money-off vouchers.
- User must have a PC with internet access.
- You must be a member on the official website.
- Keep the club card with you.
- You can enter in the winning process by providing the information written on card.
- Open the website of Shell UK for the enrollment to win a cash prize by following the given link www.Shell.co.uk/DriversClub
- As the website opens you will find two text options present on the right side of the page. You are required to enter the 9 digits card number printed on your club card. These nine digits will start after this code number “700405”.
- Enter the password in the next blank and click on the button which is marked as “Login” to get an access to your account.
- If you are new comer and want to enroll an account then click on the link which is labeled as “Not Registered?” to start the enrollment.
- Enter the card number which is written on the card in the given field and confirm it by re-typing in the next blank.
- Click on tab labeled as “OK” after mentioning the number of card.
- Now you get an access to your personal account on the website and get the offer of winning prize from the company.
- Follow the screen instructions and become an enroll member in the winning scheme.