Southwest Airlines is one of the largest airlines in United States. It was established in 1967. Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards is a service launched by company in which customer can earn points on spending a single dollar on company. You can collect these points by enrollment of an account on the website of company. User can redeem these points for free airline ticket.
What Are The Main Requirements For Creating An Account?
- You require a valid email ID.
- User must have a PC with the internet connectivity.
How One Can Get Account?
- Go through the following steps in order to create an account:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the company for the enrollment of account. Follow the given link www.southwest.com/rapidrewards
- As the homepage opens you have to click on the link which is labeled as “Enroll now, it’s free” to start the process.
- A new web page opens which displays a form containing some blanks.
- In the first section you have to enter the personal details including your full name, suffix, date of birth, gender, last four digits of SSN, preferred first name, country, address, city, state and zip code in the respective fields.
- Now comes the section of contact information, you have to give your country name, phone number and email address in the given blanks.
- Select a user name and password for your account in the next part and Re-type the password to confirm it.
- Pick up the security questions and answer them accordingly.
- Click on “yes” or “no” if you want to be enrolled in Rapid Rewards.
- Select your communication preferences and click on the orange color tab marked as “Create My Account” to finish the enrollment.