Sprint gives an online service to its customers to check the status of their placed order. They can easily check the status of order by visiting the website within the 24 hours of order. You just have to place your order number in the given space and check that when you will receive the goods.
About the Company
The Sprint is a 3rd largest wireless telecommunication company in America. It was founded in 1937. Company holds a great position in internet world, it is termed as back bone of internet.
What should be the requirements for checking the status ?
For checking the status of Sprint Order you are bound to fulfill the following requirements first:
- It is mandatory to have Sprint Order number in hand.
- User should have a PC with the internet connection availability.
How one can check his status of the Order ?
Being a customer of Sprint you can check the status of your order by following the guide mentioned below:
- Open the website of the Sprint by putting the link in the internet web browser for accessing the status of the order. Follow the given link www.sprint.com/myorder
- Move forward by entering the Sprint order number which was issued to you at the time of putting your order in the given blank. The sprint code would be including dashes between numbers.
- Keep it in mind that sometimes the order numbers also include the letter “O”.
- As you have entered the code number, click on the tab marked as “Go” to proceed.
- Now you will be able to review the status of your order.
- For more queries and help about the Spring products and services you can visit the Support center of company