Sprint Nextel Corporation is a company of telecommunication in US. It is considered as third largest wireless company of telecommunication with its more over 52 million clients. If you have purchased mobile number from Sprint, you may also get smartphone with credit from sprint or you have transferred your number to sprint during time period of 4 May 2011 to 1st October 2011 then you can enroll yourself within 3days after the activation. Resultantly you will get a chance to get 125 dollars credit per line for every notebook, mobile, tablet and netbook and $50 credit per line for smartphones. Now what’s more? You are supposed to keep your ported line active for sixty days. In this article you will come to know about detailed procedure of registration for service credit
- You must own a computer with internet access available on system
- You must keep your ported line active
- You have to bought and activate new line of service.
- Visit its official website on given URL link
Step by Step Instructions:
- First of all you have to open website of Sprint Service credit at www.sprint.com/switchtosprint
- In next step you have to click on option of “Sign up now” located on right side of web page.
- In next window you have to input and verify mobile number in given fields.
- You have to indicate your last wireless carrier and add your Email ID in mentioned field.
- You have to click on button of “Continue” to finish the process.