Customers are attracted in large numbers and participate with full enthusiasm in a survey when they know that they will be rewarded for it or they might get lucky to win a reward. Those surveys lead to a great success in achieving good evaluation which are joined with the schemes like winning a major reward from sweepstakes or getting codes which they can redeem for little prizes or food.
Kroger is basically American and it is a very successful chain of grocery stores. Bernard Kroger was the founder of the chain. It was founded in 1883. Their priority is customer satisfaction and that is why they refuse to compromise on their quality. They provide great varieties and good quality in every product or item they provide. The administration is planning to expand the chain because of its increasing demand and great success.
- You must be a customer of the Kroger grocery stores and you must have their receipt from your last visit to the store.
- You must be having a computer along with an internet access.
- Click on the link www.tellkroger.com.
- Select the language in which you want to give the survey.
- Provide the required information which includes the time and date of your shopping survey code for entry, 1-digit number of terminal, 1-digit number of the operator, 2- digit number of transaction and 3 digit number of the store.
- Once you have provided the information you will be directed to the survey questioner once you have clicked on the “Start” option.
- Answer the questions honestly so that your opinion can affect the survey evaluation truly and positively.
- Once you have provided the question then your name will automatically be entered in the sweepstakes once you have provided your e-mail address.
- Taking part in the survey you will get a chance to win $100 Kroger gift cards so that you can enjoy your shopping more.
- Read Official Rules.
The administration of the Kroger has joined the scheme of sweepstakes with the survey so that they can attract large number of their customers to take part in the survey. The evaluation will produce more effective result if the number of participants is larger which means that there will be more views and factors to work on.