Texas Department Of Public Safety (DPS) is the government agency that is liable to enforce the law and vehicle regulation. Department is responsible to facilitates the nation in driving privileges all over the state. You can use the online services tools to make payments through your current surcharge accounts. Access your account and check the status to view the records.
- Texas driver license or I.D card number or department of public safety assigned number.
- Date of birth
- A valid debit or credit card
How To Access?
- Visit the website at www.txsurchargeonline.com .
- Click on “Online Services” link at the home page of the website.
- Fill out the form with the required information. Enter your Texas driver license. If you are not able to provide the driver’s license you can enter the I.D card number or department of public safety assigned number.
- Enter the date of birth.
- Type your last name as listed on your driver’s license, I.D card or surcharge notice letter.
- Type your five digit zip code. This information is required to indentify your location and address.
- Click on “Log In” button.
- Once you login you will be able to access all the online services offered by the company.
- Follow the instructions to make payments through your account.
- You will be able to make payments online through your online account.
- You can check the status anytime of your online account.
- You can use your account to apply for the incentive programs.
After logging in you can use your current surcharge account to pay online payments. If you have any question is your mind concerning the status of your driving license you can contact the customer service center at the 512-424-2600.