Union Bank is a commercial bank was established in 1996 in California. Currently the bank has 398 branches in California and providing best financial services and benefits. They are providing personal, business, loans and commercial financial services to their wide number of customers.
- You need to provide the SSN, DOB and annual salary details.
- Personal and contact information is required
- Visit this site www.uboc.com and access the page of this famous bank.
- On the page you will access personal services, webpage currently highlighted the tab “Personal” with red color and beneath it see the links and click on the “Loans & Lines Of The Credit” and see the drop down menu and click the option “Home Equity” and access the page.
- On the next read the full description about the benefits and services and see the right hand side of the page where you can locate the button “Apply Online”
- To start an application read the terms and conditions and click on “Continue” button.
- First of all choose the type of the account and add the amount requested and length of the loan.
- Choose the option for the option “How Would You Like To Apply?” by making on radio button.
- Next provide your full name information.
- After that type your all home address information by giving them your address, city, state and zip code etc.
- Provide your SSN, DOB and annual salary details.
- Give them your monthly expense information like rent, loans, mortgage , insurance and taxes.
- Provide your email address and password and give the answer for the question “Where Did You Hear About Us” and add promotional code.
- At the end click on the button “Save & Submit” button.
- Get home equity service at very affordable annual and monthly installments.
- Build your own home to make your dream alive.
Get the money in your hand to use in building your own home according to your desire. Enjoy instant cash and flexible investment rates for this service. This bank is providing low interest rate credits to their customers. Here is a process to get cash to renew or build your own home.