U-Haul is a subsidiary retail industry and deals in storage rentals and moving equipments. Company opened its door in 1945. Customers can rent a truck form its location and make booking and reservations online through a website. Storage account gives you extra benefits on your order. Set up your account now to look up the order details.
- Last name and contract or the order number
- Email address and password to sign in
- Receipt number
How To Set Up Account?
- Visit the website at www.uhaul.com .
- Click on “Sign In/ Look Up Order” link at the top of the webpage.
- Enter the contract or the order number into the first field.
- Enter your last name or the family name in the second field and click on “Look Up Contract/ Order” button.
- If you are a returning customer, sign in to your account to see the details of your order. Click on “Sign In” link.
- Enter your email address and password to sign in, if you don’t have the storage account access yet, click on “Set One Up Here” link.
- Fill out the online form, enter your email address and confirm your email address by entering it again.
- Enter the name of the state and room number.
- Enter the customer receipt number in the given spaces. You can find the number at the upper left hand corner of your storage receipt.
- Click on “Set Up Account” button.
- You can view your order details online with your account access.
- You can change and or cancel your order or the reservation online
With your storage account you can manage your storage and your coverage options. Your account allows you to make payments for rent bills and you will be able to itemize your room content online conveniently with a secure way.