Verizon Wireless is a company formed by the joint collaboration of Vodafone and Verizon communication. Its head office is in United States. Rebate card is a type of debit card which is issued by the company to its customers with a limited amount on it for purchasing. It is another improvement in technology and offers various online services. You can manage rebate card account on the Verizon Wireless by registering it first by following the given step wise procedure.
- User need to have a pc with the internet accessibility.
- You must have purchased any product from company.
- Keep the receipt number of product with you.
- Open the official website of the Verizon Wireless to access and manage your rebate card. Follow the given link www.VerizonWireless.com/Rebates
- Homepage of the website opens where you have to locate the option of “Rebate card account”. Click on it to continue with the registration process.
- Now login page of the website opens, you are required to enter your username and password in the given blanks and click on “Login” to access the account. This is valid for the registered users.
- If you are new comer than click on the link labeled as “Register your card now”.
- Enter the receipt card number of your recent purchase product in the given space.
- Give the security code number in the next field and click on the tab highlighted as “Next”.
- Now follow the screen instructions and give the required information to complete the process of registration.
- In this way you will get an access to your rebate card account and can manage the profile according to your choice.