Pictures prove to be a great source of storing all your memories. When you have your precious photos with you, you can cherish the past time spent with your loved ones. Now even on your cell phones, you can receive photos through the help of text or a picture message. This facility is provided by Vodafone by to get full access to this service; you must be able to use my photo login page. Only then you will be able to see all the photos that your friends and close relatives send you.
- Go at the website www.vodafone.co.uk/getmyphoto .
- They would give you complete description regarding how ‘Get My Photo’ works.
- After reading that information you need to click on the option of ‘Get My Photo Login Page’.
- You will be directed to another page. On this page, the very first thing they will ask from you is your personal mobile number.
- Type your mobile number in the box and click the button of ‘Ok’.
- Within few minutes you will receive a password form them on your cell phone. Keep that password with yourself because you need to enter it on their website.
- Visit their website and reach the same page, now provide your mobile number and your password to them.
- If your password is lost then you can click the option of ‘Password Forgotten’. They would send you another password on the same number.
- Type that received password in the relevant box and click the button of Login.
- By clicking this button, you will get access to ‘My Photo Log in’.
Vodafone ‘my photo login page access’ provides you chance to send and receives numerous multimedia messages. The photos you would receive will directly go into your account and signing in to your account you can get access to all those photos. Whether you want any sound, picture or a video clip it will easily be received on your phone. Through this way you can even look at your old photos and messages anytime you like.
It is a public limited company of telecommunications. It was established in 1991 and its head office is based in London, United Kingdom. They serve people around the whole world. They provide fixed line products, mobile telephony, internet services and digital television services to its users.