If you are Vodafone customer then you can now manage your service by creating online account. You can access your account in few minutes by logging into your account. Every customer has unique and individual account with unique username. Now by accessing through your online account you can access your phone bills, data usages, MMS, phone record and SMS. You can manage your account according to your own requirement. You can subscribe services that you want to have via your account. Now you don’t have to worry about paying bills
Now you can access your account in less than one minute if you are typing correct login details. But if you are getting error then you must be typing wrong username or password. You can reset your login details via clicking on forget username or password option there. Fill the reset form with correct information and get your new account details.
How To Access?
- Click on this link www.vodafone.co.uk/myaccount and access your online account.
- Enter “Username” and “Password” and press “Log in now” button.
- If you are new customer then click on “Register now” button.
- First enter your “Vodafone number” and click on “Start your registration” button.
- After a new second you will receive a code on your mobile number.
- Now enter this code in an empty field and press “Enter” button.
- You are going to be asked to provide your identify, age and other contact information. After giving these details you must have to click on “finish” button. On this manner your registered account might be created.