Wells Fargo is a multinational financial institution based in America that was founded in 1852 since its origin company serves millions of customers with the best financial services and products. Through online facility customers can do most of application at ease when they want and anywhere they need with just some few clicks. If you have card and want to activate visit the website and follow the instruction given below.
- SSN or individual tax identification number
- Account number or the ATM card number
- Email address
How To Activate?
- Visit the website at www.wellsfargo.com/activate .
- To activate you account, sign in to your registered username and password.
- If you don’t have account, click on “Sign Up Now” link.
- Fill out the registration form and get your account access.
- Enter the social security number. If you don’t have the social security number you may also enter individual tax identification number.
- Enter your account or ATM card number.
- Enter your email address. This email will be used to communicate important account information, pay bills, get account alerts and online statements.
- Reenter your email address.
- Click on “Sign On Now” link.
- After registration your account, sign in to activate your card.
- Manage your account online.
- Get your online statements through your account.
Sign in to your account and activate your card to use. For registration if you don’t have the SSN and individual tax identification number, call at to talk with the representative at 1-800-956-4442 to get assistance 24/7.