Work In Texas is providing you a human resource assistance which is offering variety of services including job posting, job searching, job matching with various recruitment tools and techniques. It will also help you to build a resume in order to access jobs available on career portal and work at your dream place. To find a job online you must have an account on website. You are required to register yourself with job seeker account after providing necessary personal and resume information. Once you have created an account you are free to access all jobs posted on website to build your future.
- Keep a computer with internet connection
- Keep resume handy
- Visit official website on stated URL link
- Open an official website of Working in Texas at www.workintexas.com
- Click on button of “Job seeker registration” located on right side of home page.
- Click on button of “I accept” in next window to show that you have no objection with terms and conditions.
- In new window you have to provide personal information including name, Email address, social security number and personal identification number in marked fields.
- In next section you have to add log in information including User ID, password along with three different security questions and their answers.
- Click on button of “Next” to proceed further. Create your account and after then enter keyword of your dream job and search from available list of open positions.
- Choose any one and apply for it by clicking on button of “Apply”