The Xbox 360 is software which is made for windows PC’s for media sharing like pictures, videos and music. It is applicable with local network and wireless for setting up Window Media Center on your PC. You have to follow the given set of instructions to setup it on your PC.
What would be the requirements for setting up Windows Media Center ?
- User requires a computer with the internet connection.
- Must have Xbox 360 console.
- User needs to have Window vista or XP installed on PC.
- It is necessary to have Windows Media Player 11 and Router.
- It is valid for local network and Ethernet cable.
How one can set up Windows Media center ?
Go through the following step wise instructions for setting up Window media center:
- First of all boot up the Xbox 360 console. You need to open “My Xbox” and locate the option marked as “Window media center” and access it.
- Click on the tab labeled as “Green/A”.
- Now you have to type the setup key in the given blank and then proceed next by clicking on the button marked as “Continue”.
- In the next step you have to visit the website by putting URL in the search tab of internet web browser using your PC. Follow the given link www.xbox.com/pcsetup
- Click on the tab labeled as “Windows Media Player 11” and install this on your PC.
- Get an access to the “Media share” by hitting the option “Library”.
- You are required to search the option of”Xbox 360” from the given options and click on “Allow” and after that hit on “ok”.
- Lastly start window media center on console by picking up from My Apps in Apps.