This website is the foremost network to access the family history in Canada that was launched in 2006. This generation network helps you to find your ancestors with the family trees and online historical records. Sign up to get 2 weeks free trial.
- Email Address
- Password to make the account secure
- Visit the website by following the link at ancestry.ca .
- Click on the “Sign Up” button at the right hand corner of the page.
- Choose the package to start the free trial. Select monthly, 3 month or the annually package. Different rates are listed for the packages; select the package that suits you. Click on “Get Started” button.
- You will be redirected on the next web page where you can see the online form to fill in.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Type your email address correctly. This email ID allows you to log onto the website.
- Create a unique password for your account that must contain 4 to 24 characters. You can use the combination of letters, symbols and the numbers to create your password.
- Click on the “Terms and Condition” link to read them and check the box to accept them.
- Click on ‘Continue” button and complete the further steps as directed.
- Enter your payment details after providing the above information.
- You will access to contact around the world.
- You can access all the tools to be used to build and share your family tree online.
You can explore the family history with online records. There are about 129 million Canadian family records that can be searched online. In case of any inconvenient you an contact to the help center at the number 1-800-958-9073.