Access USPS Manage My Move Services

- - Online Services

If you are taking services at USPS and you want to change your physical address then you can take form from USPS office or online service to update your new physical address. After submitting your form you can access official website to check the status of your application for updating or changing your address. Manage My Move is dedicated online service by USPS to give a view to application status for changing address information. To give new address you have to provide correct zip code and confirmation code online to check the status.

How To Access?

  • Click on this link and manage my move service online.
  • Enter “New zip code” and “Confirmation code” and press “Submit” button.
  • If you submitted form online then you will receive this confirmation code on your email address or If you submitted your form through telephone, or post office then you will receive this code at your new address in a printed form
  • If you haven’t changed your address yet? Then click on “Submit a Change of Address order online” option.
  • Read the policy act statement carefully and click on “Continue” button.
  • Select any one option “Permanent” or “temporary” to confirm about your plan.
  • Select “Forwarding” and type of move and press “Continue” button.
  • Now follow the instruction and give the required detail.

About Service:

USPS (United State Postal Service) is basically US independent government agency that is providing mailing service to its customers. Customers can send their parcel to domestic address or overseas address. This is free and convenient service that allows customers to change their mailing address.

Post Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *