Through your online account you can access to the online services. You can change your contribution amount in the bonds. You can redeem your money. Account holders can get all these services by using their account. Follow the instruction to create your online account.
- Plan number
- Direct deposit information
- Contribution amount.
- Email address that will be used to transaction confirmation
How To Set Up?
- Visit the site at the link mybonds.gc.ca.
- Click on “CSB Online Services” link at the bottom of the page.
- To get all the services you have to log in to your account. Client Id and password is required to log in. If you don’t have the ID then create your account.
- Click on “CSBOS” account.
- Choose the type of the registration and review the information.
- Click on “existing Pay Roll Plan Owner”.
- Enter your first name and last name and plan number.
- Click on “Continue” button and complete your registration.
- Set up your payroll saving plans.
- You can make changes in your contribution amount.
- You can redeem your funds.
Sign up your account to sign in for the online services offered to the account holders. This offer is valid only for the existing pay roll plan owners because Canada Saving Bonds are not available for sale now, so mew plan participant can’t set up their accounts. You should have your plan number to set up your account.