AWS is the abbreviation of Amazon Web Services is referred as web service or you can also call it as the combination of remote computing. System is engaged to provide services on the internet regarding club of platform of cloud computing. The most popular and centralized service is S3 and EC2. Large computing power provision is being advertised by this service that work very efficiently and fast as compared to construction of physical server house.
- You need have online account access
- Go the site aws.amazon.com and access the web services.
- On the home page see the button “Get Started For Free” at the mid of the page.
- Enter your email address and password and click on button “Sign In Using Secure Server”, but you don’t have password then just enter your email address and choose the option “I am New User” and click on the button below.
- Provide your name, email address to verification.
- Type your password and re-type it again and “Continue” button.
- Next fill the form with personal and contact details such as your full name, company name, select the country from the drop down menu and enter your address information, city, state, zip code and your phone number. Type the characteristics given in the image for security check.
- Click on “Create Account and Continue” to complete the registration process successfully.
- After you can easily launch machines and new apps for your use.
- You can win 600 free hours for the Intel services.
- You can launch software in 1-click
- You can find products and its solution easily
VPC is known as Amazon Virtual Private clouding system that is rendering services of AWS with complete isolation. You can also define your virtual private network with this system. The operation of conventional network at your data-center can be replaced with this fast, cloudy network topology.