“Ask.com” is a web index which is situated in the United States. It was established in 1996 and its unique programming was executed by Gary Chevsky from his own particular plan. Three organizations, Highland Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners, and the RODA Group were the early speculators in this site. It is presently possessed by Interactive corp.
- Need to have valid email address and password.
- Visit this site www.ask.com and access the home page of the world best searching site.
- On the page see the link “Sign In” at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In” button.
- If you to get register here click on the link “Sign Up” at the top of the window.
- Enter your email address, username and password.
- Type secret code and click on “Continue” button.
- Next use your account to get information that you want.
- Get regular update about the news, business and technology articles.
- You can access the career and other resource information.
It urges clients to sign up and join Q&A community also can check their inquiry and response history. In the wake of joining, clients can log into their records, and afterward they can get access to all the inquiries and responses they have been included with at this website.