Aetna is a health care corporation of America that provides the best health care services and health insurances products to its customer with more ease and comfort. Online programs are organized by the company to facilitate the persons anytime any where. An account registration at the website makes you accountable to access online service and to get the insurance products to take care of your health.
- Internet access
- Member ID
- Date of birth
- Zip code
How To Get Member ID?
- Visit the website at www.aetna.com .
- Access the homepage of the website and click on “Register” link.
- Click on “Sign Up Now” blue button.
- Enter your member ID member into the first field. You can find the number on your member card.
- Enter your full first name and full last name.
- Type your date of birth as in your documents.
- Type zip code of your area. This information will help to locate you.
- Click on “Continue” button and create a secure login and preferences.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept for the successful registration.
- Manage you health in a proper way
- Get health insurance products conveniently.
Register your account once and use it in future anytime anywhere by signing in with your registered member ID. A unique member ID is assigned to every single user to access the online account and manage your health care plans and products.