Barclay Freedom is a type of reward program for the credit card holders. Card holders can earn the points and redeem these points on their every purchase at the specified stores where the credit card is accepted.
- Personal details
- home telephone, telephone number
- email address
- Annual income before tax
How To Apply?
- Visit the website at www.BarclaycardFreedom.co.uk .
- Click on “Credit Card” link at the left hand side of the web page.
- Select the visa card for the freedom account.
- Click on “Find It More” green button.
- Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Provide the personal details.
- Please your select your title form the drop down menu list.
- Enter your first name, middle name and last name.
- Select the gender.
- Type your date of birth into the relevant box.
- Select the country of nationality.
- Identify the country of your residency.
- Enter your home telephone, telephone number and email address.
- Type your email again for the verification.
- Identify the email and SMS options.
- Enter your address details. Enter the UK post codes and click on “Find Address” button.
- Provide your employment details. Enter your employment status.
- Enter your annual income before tax.
- Enter your accurate bank details. Enter your bank sort code.
- Enter your bank account number.
- Select your preferred repayment method.
- Identify balance transfer and card usages options.
- Click on “Continue” green button.
- You will get the emails and SMS about the offers, benefits, products and services.
- Your bank details will remain confidential.
- Collect freedom points on your card.
Online application is free, secure and quick; all details will remain confidential and never give to any other third party. Visit the site and apply to enjoy the benefits.