Canada post is the leading postal operator in the Canada that was established in 1867. They provide the quick and reliable courier services to its customer. Through the online website you can shop form the e-store and request fro the shipping services. Company provides physical and electronic delivery solution for the entire nation.
- Personal details
- Username and password
- Postal code
How To Sign Up?
- Visit the site at the link www.canadapost.ca .
- Select the language in which you want to proceed.
- Go to the “Product and services tab and select the “parcel” link.
- Read the description of the service and view the pricing details.
- Click on “Sign Up” link to create your account to send the parcel.
- Click on “Sign Up” button for the Canada post.
- First provide the personal details. Choose the title.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Enter the ID of your email.
- Type your telephone number and extension.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Create your username and password.
- Enter your user and password and reenter your password.
- Choose the secrete question and provide the answer.
- Enter your home address details: address of line1 and 2.
- Enter the name of your city, select the province and postal code.
- Check the box to get the updates about promotions, services and products.
- Type the characters in to the CAPTCHA for security reason.
- Click on “Agree And Continue” button.
- Complete your registration and follow the steps to send your parcel.
- You can make purchase form the online shop
- Send your parcel through your online account
- You can track the status of your parcel after you send it.
Through your online account you will access to the courier express services, fright forwarding services and logistics services. Company ensures the financial security and safety in their postal services. Register your account and take advantage of these services.