The Chevron and Texaco cards are of three types basically including visa card, premium credit card and credit card. User can easily apply easily for the card by submitting an online application. These cards are accept worldwide. You can use them anywhere. ATM will accept this card if you are having a credit of $500 in your account. You need to follow the steps mentioned below in in order to apply for card.
- Must have a PC along with internet access.
- It’s mandatory to be 18 years old in order to apply for credit card.
- You should not be rejected by GE in last year.
- You must not have any negative bank records.
- Firstly open the website by following the given link www.chevrontexacocards.com
- Click on blue color tab marked as “Credit cards” on the homepage of website.
- A new page opens where you have to click on “Apply Now” and will be directed to the application form.
- In the first section you have to give your details like enter your name, address, city, state and ZIP code in the respective blanks.
- Add your home number, business phone number and personal contact number in the mentioned blanks.
- Give your email address and click on check box if you want to get the email notifications.
- Enter your current income in the next box and length of time spent at current address.
- Now select a delivery statement from options.
- Verify your personal details by giving date of birth, SSN and mother’s maiden name in respective boxes.
- Proceed by entering the details of selected station. Now follow the screen instructions to complete the process.