Costa Coffee Club is actually chain of coffee corners. It also serves hot chocolates, tea and some other food for customers. These corners accept the coffee club card which is used to pay for your food and drink. When a card is swipe you will get one point which is equal to one penny. So, on every swipe you got one penny. You can use it to buy drinks when sufficient points are accumulated.
- You need a PC and internet connection.
- Keep the coffee card number in hand.
- Firstly you have to open the official website of Coffee club by following the given link of website www.Costa.co.uk/Club
- In the next step you get an access to the website, all you need to do is complete the joining form located on the homepage.
- You have to give some information like enter your email id and password of minimum 8 characters long in the given blanks.
- Give the coffee card number in the mentioned space.
- Now you have to select your title and then enter your first name and surname in the next blanks.
- Proceed by mentioning your date of birth from the list and pick up your gender.
- Here comes the section of contact information. You have to give your phone number, postcode, address, city and country name in the respective blanks.
- Hit the check box if you agree with the terms and conditions of the company.
- Lastly click on the tab marked as “Create account” and complete the process of club joining.