Alabama Unemployment Compensation claim is initiated to provide incentives to unemployed people. This program will allow people to get benefits only if they are looking for job. In order to claim for benefits or compensation you must be a resident of Alabama State and you should have worked there for at least last one year. Process of filing claim is so simple it will take hardly 5-10 minutes to finish the whole process. Before applying for this compensation you have to read all terms and conditions to find out that either you are eligible to claim or not. What’s more? Read set of Requirements and instructions to file claim online.
- You must own a PC or laptop
- You must have internet connection
- You must have SSN
- You need to have history record regarding employment.
- In case you are not a resident of US keep registration alien number in hand
- Keep your account information available
- Open website of Alabama in order to file a claim at www.dir.alabama.gov
- In next step you have to find an option of “File Unemployment” located on bottom of web page. After finding hit a click on it.
- While proceeding you will find a link labeled as “New unemployment claim” click on it and then press the button of “Continue”
- In order to continue with claim you have to scroll down the window till bottom and click on link of “Proceed”
- Provide your social security number as directed in marked field and click on button of “Continue”
- Follow online instruction to finish the whole process of filing a claim.