Dish Network is second biggest program of satellite broadcasting in United States. It offers various types of services like satellite television, audio programming and interactive television. It is based in Colorado. Customers can manage the lineup of channels on Dish according to their own desire by changing the setting of their connection. User need to visit the website and select the programming package to manage the settings. You can also view the packages by accessing the account on the website.
What Are The Main Requirements For Managing The Channels?
- User must have a PC with the internet connectivity.
- User require an account on the official website of Dish network.
How One Can Manage Channels?
- Open the official website of company by using the URL of website to line up the channels according to your preference on Dish Network.
- Follow up the given link www.dish.com/mychannels
- As you get access to the website please select the programming package. Afterwards enter your zip code and tick on the button marked as “Submit”.
- Now you have to select the program from the list of given options to check the details.
- Now click on the option marked as “Set preference” and start adding and removing the channels according to your preference. You can also add addition setting as you want.
- Click on the button labeled as “Save” for saving the desired settings.
- You can also check the list of available packages in your area by signing in your account.
Dish Network allows the customers to set their preference of channels and view the packages details on the official website of company.