State of Virginia has created this powerful and most convenient online service to give complete social service for motors and vehicle to public sector. The excellent web server that is providing online service for your vehicles, drivers and business to fulfill your legal processes to get your driving license and other services that is required to drive on roads of Virginia. You can find here online services, driver/IDcards, vehicles, commercial, highway safety and forms by creating online account to perform these actions.
- The address written on your renewal notice must be correct. If the address is incorrect please change your address online before renewing your registration
How To Renew:
- Click on this link www.dmvnow.com and access vehicles renewal online services.
- Now click on “Vehicle registration renewal” link.
- If you already a member on this website then click on “Sign in” button.
- Enter “Driver’s License Number or SSN” and “Date of birth” and press “Continue” button.
- If you are a new customer then enter “Title Number “ and “Last 4 digits of VIN” and press “Submit” button.
- Now follow the instruction and provide the compulsory detail.
Point to be noted:
If you are going to renew your license then keep in mind these important things
- If there is only 15 days left in expiring your current driving license then take a print of official internet receipt.
- Till you get your new license you will get 15 days extension for using your old license.
- You will get your registration via mail on your given address
- If you within 15 days you will not get your registration card contact with DMV.