Department Of Treasury And Federal Reserve Bank organizes Go Direct campaign in United States to make payments electronically for the federal benefits. Follow the steps to enroll for the program.
- Benefit payment information
- Benefit recipient information
- Address details
How To Enroll?
- Visit the website at www.godirect.org .
- Click on “Get Direct Deposit” button at the left hand side of the webpage.
- A new window will open on your screen, read the requirements and again click on “Direct Deposit” button.
- Read the warning statement and click on “Continue” button.
- Go for your enrollment and choose the situation that best describes your enrollment.
- Select “I want To Direct Deposit For My Check” link.
- Identify the payee information.
- Select the source where you did hear about the application.
- Select the time length the benefit recipient has been receiving their payment.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- Read the privacy notice and other terms and click on “I Agree” button.
- Identify that either you enroll with a check number and or claim number.
- Enter your check your number or the claim number.
- Next enter the payment information.
- Select the name of the paying agency.
- Select the payment type.
- Enter the total amount.
- Next enter the benefit recipient first name, middle name and the last name and suffix.
- Enter the benefit recipient social security number and type the number again for the confirmation.
- Enter your complete residential address.
- Enter the name of the city, state and zip code.
- Next provide the contact information. Enter your phone number, enter your email address and type the address again for the confirmation.
- Click on “Continue” button and follow the instructions to complete your enrollment.
- Provide the direct deposit information and review your application.
- Enrollment is easy, secure and convenient.
- Access and enjoy benefits
Submit your application and check the confirmation note form the company about the acceptance of your application at the email ID who provided earlier in the enrollment process. Enroll and enjoy the benefits.