HMRC is a division of UK which collects the income tax from its residents, corporations and custom duties from imported goods. User can get the tax related information from the official website and can also pay the tax online. In order to pay the tax and avail other services user need to have an account on the website. Follow the given guidelines to create an account on HMRC.
- You must have a computer with the internet connectivity.
- You should be a legal resident of United Kingdom.
- Open the official website of the HMRC by following the given link www.HMRC.gov.uk/Online
- As the homepage of the website opens you have to click on the link “Register for HMRC Online services”
- A new page opens and you have to click on the link which is labeled as “Individual”.
- Pick up the available services for which you want to register an account on HMRC and then click on “Next” and as an example if you choose “self-assessment” option then follow the given steps.
- Be sure that you have UTR, Post code or National Insurance Number with you and then proceed by clicking on “Next”.
- Before submission you have to review the registration process and tick on “Next”.
- Hit the check box if you agree with the terms and conditions of the company. Enter your user name and email ID in the given blanks and tick “Next”.
- Suggest a strong password for your account and click on the button of next to proceed.
- Give a user ID for your account and move next. Give some personal details as asked in the given fields.
- Wait some days to get the PIN for activation and completion of registration.