Barclays is a well-known leading financial services provider based in London. They are serving their customers with 48 million clients in 50 different countries. It is providing various online services to their customers such as online banking, managing account online, credit and debit card services, activation of cards and much more. Being a customer you can manage and conduct your daily financial transaction online over internet. Barclays is providing you an option to register yourself for online banking with easy sign up and also to secure your account with unauthorized access. After registering an account you would become able to maintain your banking task from your home or office. You can send and receive transfer online, you can make payments such as payments of bill easily.
- You must keep a computer with internet connectivity
- You must have a Barclays account.
- You must be an account holder or have card number in hand.
- Open website of Barclays for online banking registration at www.ibank.barclays.co.uk
- Now you have to provide your personal details in relevant section along with your information of card.
- Read all terms and conditions to make a clear picture of policy. Click on button of “Next” to proceed with process.
- If you want to change any of your details regarding personal or card information then click on button which is titled as “Back” else all information is accurate click on button of “Next” to continue.
- In next step you will find a membership number of 12 digits, you have to write down this code in order to get access to your online account of bank.
- You will also receive a passcode of 5 digits within five working days, which can be used to log in to your account.