Lowe’s is a company which deals with home products and appliances. Company is working in many countries besides US. Customer can easily file a claim of the purchased product through protection plan of company and get the product repaired if either any damage occurs or it’s not working.
- User should have the computer with the internet access.
- User need t give the purchasing details of the product.
- Keep your EPP/RP reference number in hand.
- Open the official website of company by following the given link www.lowes.com/protectionplan to file claim of purchased product.
- Below the heading of Lowe’s Protection Plan you will get three options labeled as “Protect your products”, “Select a product type” and “File a claim”.
- Click on the last one and get access to another web page where you are given some introduction about the protection plan.
- Pick up the option of protection plan for products and appliance on the basis of purchasing date and time.
- Now click on the link located beneath the product type before and after mentioning the purchasing date.
- For example if hit on the appliance link and then follow the purchasing date link you will get an access to a form.
- Enter name, contact number, address, city, state, country, zip code and email ID in the given fields.
- In the next part give the purchasing details like Purchase date, store and invoice number, brand, model and serial number.
- Hit the check box to show your agreement with “Purchasing statement”.
- Give your “EPP/RP reference number and date” and enter the claiming information in given fields.
- Click on “Next” to complete the process.