The mission of the Massachusetts Department Of Revenue is to provide the information and services to the businesses and individuals. Company allows paying the tax bills online with a secure system, child support programs and other services. Follow the instructions to pay your bills of tax online.
- Internet connection
- Bill number and the document number.
- Social security number and the federal identification number
How To Pay?
- Visit the website at www.mass.gov/dor .
- Click on “Pay Your Tax Bill With Credit Card” link at the right hand side of the homepage.
- To pay the bills online click on “Pay A Tax Bill” link.
- Enter the required information to make payment.
- Enter your bill number and the document number.
- Entre your social security number and the federal identification number.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- Follow the further steps to finish the application as per directed.
- Pay your tax bill online with a secure server.
- You can use your credit card to pay your bills.
- You can make two credit cards payment s per day.
You are allowed to pay your tax bills and notices with your credit card with a secure and convenient way. You payment will be processed by a payment processor and charge 2.49% convenient fee. Master cards, visa cards and the Express cards are accepted by the department. If you have nay question in your mind you can call at 800-392-6089 customer service.