Providing benefits for your employees and paying someone to maintain another website to do so can be a very expensive venture for small as well as average sized companies. For this reason many employers are beginning to partner with other companies such as My benefits which are able to provide an excellent solution to smaller companies which is a website which will allow them to bring their employees to without them having to absorb the costs of hosting their own site.
Many employers are moving in this direction and are offering employees a different way of handling these expenses. The time and energy which goes into providing a website is very difficult to ensure that updates are happening on a regular basis and that the updates which are happening are current. Spend the time to sign up on My Benefits and you will be amazed at the time that it saves you as an employer as well with processing all of the paperwork and the web expense.
Many employers are still also going the more traditional paper route which takes a ton of time to ensure that all of the paperwork is filed as well as tons of labor. Having a digital copy of everything and handling everything on the web will ensure that you are able to have access to everything you need to be successful in the long term as an employer. Follow these steps to sign up as a provider today.
- Go to www.mybenefits.com
- Click Log in.
- Enter in your username and password to ensure that you are able to gain access to the site.
- If you are not yet signed up click the sign up link.
- Enter in the name of your company.
- Enter in the address of your company.
- Enter in the contact phone number.
- Enter in your email address.
- Enter in your employer id and choose a password.
- You will then be able to create 5 employer questions which will ensure that you have access to being able to return to the site if something happens you forget the company user name and password.
If you have any questions throughout the entire process you will be able to sign into the site and will be able to pick up the phone and call customer service. This will allow you to stay on top of all of the needs of your employees and handle everything digitally. In this digital world, it has never been more important than now to ensure that you are speeding up the process of sign up and delivery to employees are handled quickly and efficiently.
You will be amazed at the time savings you will have as well as the amount of time that is saved for your employees in the digital space. Start seeing what My Benefits can do for you to optimize time as well as to save long term hassle.