Century Link is an international firm which deals with broadband and telecommunication. Company was founded in 1968 and its head quarter is located in Louisiana. Formerly it was named as Central Telephone and Electronics Corporation. More than forty seven thousand employees are working for Century Link throughout the world. One can easily create an account on the company’s official website by giving the details as asked. User must have a valid email address for registration of the account. After registration user can easily personalize his account and get the access to both local and international news, sports, and entertainment via mail.
What are the basic requirements for registration of an account?
- User must have a PC with the internet connection availability.
- Keep the account number and order number handy.
- User should know the account code.
- User’s contact number is also needed.
How one can create an account?
Go through the following step-wise instructions to create an account:
- First of all open the official website of the company to get an access to the registration form by following the given link www.mycenturylink.com via internet web browser.
- At the right bottom of the homepage an option appears which is marked as “Create A New Account”. You have to click on it.
- A new page opens where you have to click on the tab marked as “Next” to proceed.
- Further you have to enter the account and order number in the given blanks.
- Also give your contact number and account code in the respective fields.
- Enter the email address in given space.
- Now you have to verify the account by clicking the confirmation link which is sent to your email ID.
- After confirmation you can login the account using the email ID and password.