Pennsylvania Online Licensing is an online service that is provided by Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs to give you license renewal services. You can now easily renew your current license, initial licensure, duplicate licensure and can find other links that can give you complete information. This web service is available to employer, licensees, and general public to search for all purpose license information here.
If you have never applied for license before then you can apply here for first time by completing your online application. You have to provide all important information that is required to complete the application process. But before filling application you should have online account to login. After login into your account you can access online application.
How To Access?
- Click on this link www.mylicense.state.pa.us and apply for initial licensure online.
- After accessing the website click on “Apply for Initial licensure” link.
- If you already a member here then click on “login page” otherwise press “Register” button.
- First provide your personal detail.
- Enter your name detail like “First name” “Middle name” “Last name” “Suffix.
- Enter “SSN” “Birth date and “Gender”.
- Now create your username and password (must be 6 characters).
- Provide your address information like “Street Address” “Email” “Phone” “City” “State” “Zip code” “Country” and “County” and press “Register” button.
Important To Note:
After submitting your information, give 48 hours to the website to update its database. The process takes its time so applicant has to wait for some time.